GUIDELINES FOR RTB CREATIVES
Effective Date: 18 January 2018. These Terms and Conditions for Service completely replaces the previous version.
All ads must comply with specific policies and laws of external parties and IAB. Violation of the below mentioned restrictions will result in removal of the ads, stop advertising and client taking full responsibility.
Each individual network provides network-specific requirements and creative guidelines which must be fulfilled in addition to general guidelines mentioned in these guidelines.
1. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR CREATIVES
- target domain of declared clickthrough URL must be the same as domain of landing page
- landing page must open in a new tab or a new window.
- supported creatives formats: *.jpeg, *.png, *.gif, *.html.
- HTML creatives must embed all assets and implement clickTAG
- offer / claim / advantage promoted in creative must occur on landing page
2. THIRD PARTY BANNER REQUIREMENTS
- creative assets must be SSL-compliant (HTTPS)
- creatives must be served exclusively from Alvolia delivery infrastructure
- single purpose of creative: one creative impression must feature one and only one brand
- no fourth-party calls allowed – multiple impression pixels per impression
- creatives cannot be from or make a call to an unapproved adserver
- no advertising of spyware, malware viruses, ActiveX etc.
- auto click, auto redirect and similar behaviour
- pop ups, pop unders, surveys or any ad that spawns them
- colonizing ads that spawn additional windows or messages beyond the original advertising message
- sensitive categories prohibited from advertising: politics, dating, religion, video games (casual & online), ringtones & downloadables, get-rich-quick, weight loss, cosmetic procedures & body modification, drugs & supplements, sexual & reproductive health, consumer loans, free gifts, quizzes & surveys, misleading claims, references to sex & sexuality. Prohibited content also includes tobacco/weapons, nudity, defamatory/hate content, illegal activities, profanities, exploitation (includes international dating etc.), spyware, extra-specific targeting, fake operating system interface, gambling
- all ads are prohibited from prompting personally identifable information (P.I.I.)